[3830] NAQP SSB K0UK Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ukbrown@aol.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB K0UK Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2017 06:45:16 +0000
North American QSO Party, SSB - January

Call: K0UK
Operator(s): K0UK
Station: K0UK

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CO
Operating Time (hrs): 9:51h
Radios: SO2R

  160:   23     8
   80:   60    16
   40:  393    50
   20:  433    51
   15:  100    29
   10:    1     1
-------------------
Total: 1010   155  Total Score = 156,550

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Team: GM Gold Miners

Comments:

This was a tough contest. My old voice keyer went away and had to use the old
DVS on the 1000D that was not fun.Plus had rain and snow static off and on all
afternoon.Then static at night..
 15 was a bit lively at times but nothing of real consequence. Ran while I
could till 15,20 and 40 petered out and hit the wall on 80 and 160mts.
 Had fun. Work W0ETT Ken, WB9KPT Bill, K0DU Jerry, AK0BC Brad, AK0MR Dave and a
few other CO stations.
 Hope the team did well. We shall see. We sure miss K0EU in this one.
 Had fun and now back to real world Hi.
 PTL God Bless
 bill K0UK