[3830] NAQP SSB WW4LL M/2 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, fdennin@numail.org
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB WW4LL M/2 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2017 12:35:01 +0000
North American QSO Party, SSB - January

Call: WW4LL
Operator(s): N9DFD N4LR K4NV WW4LL
Station: WW4LL

Class: M/2 LP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 12

  160:    9     6
   80:  372    40
   40:  752    58
   20:  527    51
   15:   62    14
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total: 1722   169  Total Score = 291,018

Club: Georgia Contest Group

Team:

Comments:

Storms in the southeast made copying the light stations challenging.  We thank
those stations that tried working us, but the static crashes and high noise
levels, particularly on 80 and 160 were an impediment. The team we assembled
did a great job to the very end, despite these challenges.

I continue to love the Flex 6700 and anxiously await their software release for
contesters.

Thanks to everyone that participated, making this a fun contest.

73'...Fred, WW4LL