[3830] NAQP SSB K7SV Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB K7SV Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2017 19:05:02 +0000
North American QSO Party, SSB - January

Call: K7SV
Operator(s): K7SV
Station: K7SV

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 8
Radios: SO2R

  160:   10     9
   80:  177    39
   40:  189    43
   20:  269    36
   15:   52    16
   10:    3     3
-------------------
Total:  700   146  Total Score = 102,200

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Team: PVRC Rappahannock #2

Comments:

Interesting slog. Had great run on 20. As it started to peter out at 21Z I went
run on 40 while s/p on 20. 40 was pretty darn good for a couple of hours but
started to get noisy and also lengthened out. Began good run on 80 at 0030z
which lasted an hour and a half. At 02Z noise really started to build and run
went dry. Noise on 160 was S9+. Worked the stations that could hear me and
called it quits. Worked a ton of PVRC stations on 80. Surprisingly worked five
ND stations on 20 and not all of them were at Williston (oil patch). It was
great to hear all the MN/WI folks remembering Tod K0TO. Also great to work
Mallory at N4DJ!

K3/ DX DOUBLER/ K3      - -     N1MM
160 Inv L over 4 elevated radials
80 Dipole at 70 ft
40 rotatable dipole at 72 ft and fixed dipole at 60 ft
20 C3S at 65 ft and dipole at 60 ft
15 C3S at 65 ft and 3 el Hy Gain at 35 ft
10 C3S at 65 ft