[3830] ARRL Jan VHF N0JK Single Op Port QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n0jk@hotmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL Jan VHF N0JK Single Op Port QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2017 02:33:22 +0000

  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:   5     5  Total Score = 35

Club:

Comments:

Had to work Saturday afternoon & night, so only limited time to operate.
Late Sunday afternoon the APRS map looked promising for tropo to the north, so
went out portable to try 2M with K2DRH EN41. Bob was surprisingly good copy at
2317z on SSB. I shudda brought the 432 Quagi along to try that band... Bob
called CQ looking southwest for a while, but no takers in my area. Later went
out portable again after dark at 0130z and logged WA0ARM EM28 and KF0M EM17 on
both 144 and 432 MHz. I had hoped to get set up on MSK144 for the contest. Saw
KQ0J had success on that mode with his 100 W and loop on 6.