[3830] ARRL Jan VHF AE0EE SO 3Band LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ae0ee@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL Jan VHF AE0EE SO 3Band LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2017 06:36:53 +0000

  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:   1     1  Total Score = 1

Club: Northern Lights Radio Society

Comments:

50 W, 3-element beam fixed SE well below roofline.

Only had a chance to operate on Sunday, and had issues right from the start.
The [RX] attenuator indicator was on, and there was no way to get it to turn
off.  Making things worse, I'm fairly certain that the attenuator wasn't
actually on.  Noise was about S5-S6, so I'm quite certain I wasn't getting much
signal in above that.  After making one contact in about three hours, I decided
it was time to do something else.

At least I got one!