[3830] CWopsT N5AW HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n5aw@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] CWopsT N5AW HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2017 14:27:18 +0000
CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Jan 25

Call: N5AW
Operator(s): N5AW
Station: N5AW

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: TX (EM00tq)
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:
   80:   32
   40:   89
   20:   38
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  159  Mults = 126  Total Score = 20,034

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Yes N5AW is high power. After almost 64 years of ham radio I finally broke down
and got an amp! It is definitely a different experience but that's why I did
it. Only one radio - could have used the second with low power but had all I
could handle with one this time! The pile up on 20 was especially tough with
many Europeans calling all about the same strength (weak) and zero beat. My
best score ever but would have been disappointed if otherwise since conditions
were excellent. A long way to go before I'm in the same class as AA3B and K3WW
though.

K3s - 1.3K-FA @ 1 KW 80m delta loop, 40m Moxon and Lazy H, 20m 4x4 yagis