[3830] CQ160 CW K4OWR Single Op Assisted HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, K4OWR@outlook.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW K4OWR Single Op Assisted HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2017 15:10:43 +0000
CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: K4OWR
Operator(s): K4OWR
Station: K4OWR

Class: Single Op Assisted HP
QTH: TN
Operating Time (hrs): 13

Total:  QSOs = 803  State/Prov = 56  Countries = 26  Total Score = 168,346

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

The best contest in years....for me. The noise was low, activity was high, and
my equipment worked perfectly. I'm trying to stay in the chair longer and
longer (I'm getting old)...and it makes a big difference.It's 2AM, the band
seems worked out, everybody is a dupe, and all of a sudden stations in Europe
pop out of the noise and call you! Makes you remember why we love this!