[3830] CQ160 CW AA4XX Single Op QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, aa4xx@bellsouth.net
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW AA4XX Single Op QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2017 16:27:30 +0000
CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: AA4XX
Operator(s): AA4XX
Station: AA4XX

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: NC
Operating Time (hrs): 20:35

Total:  QSOs = 541  State/Prov = 52  Countries = 16  Total Score = 89,624

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

I decided to make a serious run this time.  Condx were very good, with low noise
and good prop, especially Sat nite.  It was fun to be called by CN2, VE6, and
VE7.  EU grayline Sat nite helped land EI, OM, G4, and PI4.  Good condx each
morning provided KH7 and KH6.  I finally learned the lesson that with QRP you
can't spend all your time time with S&P--You gotta keep your butt in the
chair calling CQ too!  I'm very pleased with the performance of the vertical
loop with elevated counterpoise. 72, Paul  AA4XX