[3830] CQ160 CW K0RF Multi-Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k6rf@aol.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW K0RF Multi-Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2017 16:46:40 +0000
CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: K0RF
Operator(s): W0UA K0RF
Station: K0RF

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: CO
Operating Time (hrs): 32

Total:  QSOs = 1223  State/Prov = 58  Countries = 41  Total Score = 329,076

Club:

Comments:

Well, another one in the books. George and I worked hard but there was more than
enough frustration to go around. I think we were receiving as well or better
than ever.  Maybe too well because we just couldn't get the attention of many
Europeans that I would have expected would be easy targets. It was almost
impossible to really pick off the mults while running because it seemed to
always be call after call before the dx would finally get us in the log. With
what we heard and called we should have been in the 50s but had to settle for
41.

As usual, George made the bulk of the QSOs while I dogged the pileups except
for about a 1 hour period on Saturday evening when we both concentrated on
getting much needed mults in the log.

Thanks for the QSOs.

73,

Chuck and George