[3830] CQ160 CW KV0Q Single Op Assisted HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kv0q@aol.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW KV0Q Single Op Assisted HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2017 19:14:56 +0000
CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: KV0Q
Operator(s): KV0Q
Station: KV0Q

Class: Single Op Assisted HP
QTH: CO
Operating Time (hrs): 25.5

Total:  QSOs = 1295  State/Prov = 59  Countries = 56  Total Score = 506,115

Club:

Comments:

Wow what great conditions both days to both Europe and the Pacific!

All my antenna work this past year has allowed me enjoy the great conditions
adding to the fun of contesting.

My station upgrades include a full sized 4 square antenna with lots of radials
and the addition of beverages in all key directions.

Thank you for all the QSOs and I hope to see you in future contests.

73's

Bill KV0Q