[3830] CQ160 CW EA2OT Single Op Assisted HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW EA2OT Single Op Assisted HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2017 19:35:35 +0000
CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: EA2OT
Operator(s): EA2OT
Station: EA2OT

Class: Single Op Assisted HP
QTH: IN83FE
Operating Time (hrs): 14

Total:  QSOs = 321  State/Prov = 44  Countries = 70  Total Score = 229,482

Club: EA Contest Club

Comments:

Lot�'s of fun all the weekend, operated mainly S&P looking for new mults,
together with my friend Iñaki, EA2AAZ. We called one behind each other to all
the stations we tried to work.

The first night we had some loud signals from NA at the begining of the
contest, but the rest of the night was difficult with lot�'s of QSB.

Second night was fantastic! We worked EY8MM after our sunset, and heard E2X and
HS0ZIA with good signals but were unworkable from this part of EU.

Then, we started hearing NA well before their sunset. VY2ZM was booming as
always, and W2GD and VE3EJ were loud well before their sunset. A lot of new
states came from east to west with NA grayline.

Highlights:
- Working K6NR (CA) and W0SD (SD) with very good signals for new states on
topband.
- KY7M was so loud during all the night and well after our sunrise, congrats!

We heard but not worked NV, MT and NB.

TNX all for QSOs and see u next year!

EA2OT, Jon