[3830] CQ160 CW N3RS Single Op Assisted HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n3rs@verizon.net
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW N3RS Single Op Assisted HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2017 21:11:31 +0000
CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: N3RS
Operator(s): N3RS
Station: N3RS

Class: Single Op Assisted HP
QTH: EPA
Operating Time (hrs): 12:20

Total:  QSOs = 761  State/Prov = 59  Countries = 54  Total Score = 301,032

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Conditions seemed extraordinary to me.  I don't do much 160M operating, and
consider this band to be my weakest band, but it was rocking most of the time I
was on.  Started a bit late, went to bed around 3 AM the first night and a bit
after 1 AM on Saturday.  No morning operation (local) at all and started up a
bit after 5 PM local on Saturday.  Very enjoyable and surprisingly fun contest.
 Thanks to all the europeans that stuck with me and my notorious QSB signal.

73 de Sig, N3RS