[3830] CQ160 CW N5ZO Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, marko.l.myllymaki@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW N5ZO Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2017 22:19:46 +0000
CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: N5ZO
Operator(s): N5ZO
Station: N5ZO

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 8:15
Radios: SO2R

Total:  QSOs = 470  State/Prov = 55  Countries = 13  Total Score = 81,396

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

Nice casual operation, I wasn't by radio during some of the best times.  Quit it
when I reached about same score as last year with about same 8 hrs of operating.
 TX antenna is top fed quarter wave sloper and RX antennas were two 200 ft long
BOGs, to NW and to NE.  No Europe here but did work few JAs.  Friday night
mostly BOGs were used for RX but on Saturday night sloper was usually better to
RX, which was interesting.  TNX for QSOs de Marko !