[3830] CQ160 CW N4DJ Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n4dj@me.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW N4DJ Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2017 22:34:55 +0000
CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: N4DJ
Operator(s): N4DJ
Station: N4DJ

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 17.5

Total:  QSOs = 705  State/Prov = 56  Countries = 20  Total Score = 129,200

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Rig: K3 driving Drake L7 1000 at watts output

Antennas : 175 foot Inverted L for transmitting and Two BOGs for receiving

                    Lots of good things happened after my three hour late
start!
                    Second highest number of QSO’s ever in a CQ 160 contest.
                    First time working 49 states on 160 in a contest!
                    One hour run rate hit 118 Q’s. Two hour rate hit 92.5.
                    Ran for 505 QSO’s.
                    New BOG for Northwest installed just in time and worked
great!
                    This week I finally got my L7 on 220v at this QTH.
                    Only my 5th highest country total, but better than some
years.

                    Thanks for the Q’s.
                     73,
                     Don