[3830] CQ160 CW W1NN Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, hal@japancorporateresearch.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW W1NN Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2017 23:26:48 +0000
CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: W1NN
Operator(s): W1NN
Station: W1NN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: OH
Operating Time (hrs): 15 min
Remote Operation

Total:  QSOs = 22  State/Prov = 17  Countries = 0  Total Score = 799

Club: North Coast Contesters

Comments:

Remote from Japan.  Got on for a few minutes around dawn EST Sunday.  My 160
antenna is not working, so all contacts were made with my 80 meter dipole.  The
TS-480 tuner won't tune it at all and the SWR was pinning the meter so not much
juice getting to the antenna.  Best DX was GA/SC.  C6 came back to me with
W1NN? but that was it and he couldn't hear me after that so no DX.  The band
seemed quiet with lots of DX and west coast and KH6LC was real loud but no
point in calling him.