[3830] CQ160 CW W7YAQ Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW W7YAQ Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2017 00:26:03 +0000
CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: W7YAQ
Operator(s): W7YAQ
Station: W7YAQ

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Sisters OR
Operating Time (hrs): 16.5

Total:  QSOs = 670  State/Prov = 55  Countries = 23  Total Score = 160,212

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Comments:

Started the contest at 0400 with a 126 QSO hour.  Ratewise it was all downhill
from there. Even though I never heard any EU, I was quite happy to work 23
countries.  They included CN2AA and BV1EK for new ones on 160.  Conditions to
JA were quite good, especially the first night.  Missed NE and DC and the usual
rare Canadians.

Oddity:  Writelog 11.27H logged K6IJ in CA as a 10-pointer from Hawaii.  Had to
correct the entry by the logging call as K6IJJ.  Weird.  Maybe the spirit of
KH6IJ lives on??

K3 + KPA500 + Shunt-fed tower.

Cheers and thanks for the Qs,
Bob W7YAQ