[3830] CQ160 CW KH6LC(NH6V) Single Op Assisted HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, rvangeen@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW KH6LC(NH6V) Single Op Assisted HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2017 07:22:32 +0000
CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: KH6LC
Operator(s): NH6V
Station: KH6LC

Class: Single Op Assisted HP
QTH: Hawai'i Island
Operating Time (hrs): 21½

Total:  QSOs = 705  State/Prov = 53  Countries = 21  Total Score = 515,780

Club:

Comments:

We were planning on going multi-single as we usually do in this contest, but
Curt was unavailable and Lloyd chose instead to get some beneficial sleep to
recover from his lingering sinus infection. I had recovered sufficiently from
my cold to be able to just barely grind through a single-op effort.

Conditions started out nice for the first several hours and then the band
pretty much completely died towards the east from about 11:00Z, so no
east-coast sunrise opening the first night.

Conditions were much improved the second night, however static crashes from
thunderstorms 400 miles away interfered with the good east-coast sunrise
opening. Just my luck!

325 QSOs 1st night
380 QSOs 2nd night

DX:
5W,A3,BV,C6,CX,E5/S,HK,HL,HS,JA,KH6,KL,KP2,P4,PJ2,UA,UA9,VK,XE,ZF,ZL

See you all again in ARRL DX CW!

73 and aloha
Rob, NH6V

www.KH6LC.com