[3830] CQ160 CW TM6M(@F6KHM) Multi-Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW TM6M(@F6KHM) Multi-Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 01 Feb 2017 18:10:53 +0000
CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: TM6M
Operator(s): F1AKK F8DBF
Station: F6KHM

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: Brest
Operating Time (hrs): 31

Total:  QSOs = 1470  State/Prov = 46  Countries = 74  Total Score = 1,135,320

Club:

Comments:

Last time we took part in this contest was 2008,9 !
In this boths years conditions were good!

In 2009 650 N/A qso , this year only 350 !

Endeed 1st night with only 150 NA ! 200 more second night!

Our continental beacon VY2ZM was never strong except at the end of contest with
constent s9+ rst!

We never heard any "DC" "NS" "NE" , in 7's only
AZ,UT !

In far East Asia we were able to work 1 JA , vs > 150 of UA7K ...

We can't tx up 1850 in F so we expected we missed some 200 qsos or so and
couple of dxcc we heard as JW,S0 ....

Pleased to be called by CW5W , HC2OA , PY2XB

Amazing how our east EU competitor did will , particulary to NA with same level
of States as us in Western EU!

For sure it's sometimes (often) an advantage for NA to be at our place , but
such place as HA,S5,UR are better for dxcc count in such band!

Rig was TS850S , 27m top loaded vetical , 4 bevarages!

Thanks for qsos hope better conditions for next edition !

73s