[3830] CQ160 CW OM7RU Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, om7ru@qsl.net
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW OM7RU Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 02 Feb 2017 21:13:53 +0000
CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: OM7RU
Operator(s): OM7RU
Station: OM7RU

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Dolna Micina
Operating Time (hrs): 29:57

Total:  QSOs = 1087  State/Prov = 11  Countries = 65  Total Score = 433,504

Club: OM0M - Dozed Dashes Contest Club

Comments:

Another nice 160m CW, but minimum of Sun activity is comming.
"Unfortunately", I have good TX, but bad RX. No RX antenna built for
this winter.

Really hard conditions this year. So-so 11 K/VE multipliers. Both nights were
very difficult to make some NA stations, five Caribbeans was easier. Sunday
evening I succesfully called JA + two another called me after short CQ inside
JA window. But I didn't obtain traditional 6 - 10 end-of-contest (Sunday
evening) multipliers. Only JA was made with S/P, another 2 new mults called me
on my CQ frequency. A lot of time was wasted my rotating knob over the band
(with thousands callsings checks of tons of worked stations, hi).

Quite a lot of gentlemen. I had to defence my pileup frequency only few times,
maximum battle took 12 minutes, hi.

Thanks to everybody, who make this hard contest so interesting.

Used equipments:
 Yaesu FT-1000MP MarkV Field
 ACOM 2000A
 MicroHAM microKeyer, MicroHAM StationMaster
 WinTest

Antennas:
 Vertical (35m tower + 2 elevated radials)

73!
Riki, OM7RU

www.tucek.sk/om7ru