[3830] NA Sprint CW K8CN QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, K8CN@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW K8CN QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 05 Feb 2017 04:13:07 +0000
NA Sprint CW Contest - February

Call: K8CN
Operator(s): K8CN
Station: K8CN

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: NH
Operating Time (hrs): 4.0

   80:  28
   40:  49
   20:  22
---------------------
Total:  99     Mults = 31  Total Score = 3,069

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Team:

Comments:

The declining propagation on 20M and the absence of an 80M antenna here is a
continuing weakness for me. Nevertheless, it was exciting to hear big numbers
from lots of the usual suspects.  Even with the challenge of QRP and one
antenna, this is still the most fun contest of all for me - totally dynamic!
Thanks to all for digging out my weak signal, and thanks for the Qs.

73,
MikeNH

Rig: K3 @ 5W; Lazy H,cut for 20M, sagging at about 40 ft above ground level;
Johnson Matchbox