[3830] NA Sprint CW WH6YH LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW WH6YH LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 06 Feb 2017 20:24:08 +0000
NA Sprint CW Contest - February

Call: WH6YH
Operator(s): WH6YH
Station: WH6YH

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 4

   80:   61      70
   40:   70     100
   20:   28      40
---------------------

Club: South East Contest Club

Team: Southeast Sprint Coalition #2

Comments:

K3 and a dipole. I had a lot of fun in this, my second NA CW Sprint. You don't
have to sit in the chair for a long time and it is a heck of a lot of fun! I
doubled my QSO count from last August's sprint even though I am still antenna
challenged here, so I attribute this to my K3 and time spent in NS Thursdays.
Experienced some very fast QSB due to some weird band conditions along with 20
being almost dead quiet except for the very loud signals. Again, lots of fun in
sprints! Thanks for the QSO. 73 Mike