[3830] MnQP N0IJ Mobile Single Xmtr LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jbaumgarte@aol.com
Subject: [3830] MnQP N0IJ Mobile Single Xmtr LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 07 Feb 2017 02:38:47 +0000
Minnesota QSO Party

Call: N0IJ
Operator(s): N0IJ
Station: N0IJ

Class: Mobile Single Xmtr LP
QTH: MN
Operating Time (hrs): 10

  160:
   80:     131       0
   40:     570       0
   20:     150
   15:
   10:
-------------------------
Total:     851       0  Mults = 74  Total Score = 125,948

Club:

Comments:

Many thanks to my exceptional driver, Brian, NX0X for keeping us perfectly on
time for all 10 hours of the contest and making all 24 counties.  720 miles for
the day and 525 miles during the contest.  Conditions less than hoped for, but
occasional good openings really helped.  Lots of fun picking up the good number
of folks who followed us from county to county.  Highlights were working N2CU
for the 35th time and giving his last MN county for an 87 county sweep!, and
having OM2VL call in with a great signal on 80 meters. Besides N2CU, our BIG
THANKS go to the following stations: K1RO--25, WB5JID-24, W7GKF & K9CS--19,
K8KZB--18, W8WVU--17, N6MU--15 (great job from CA), and WO9B, NW0M, W0BH--14.
In MN, N0BUI comes out on top with 16.  Special thanks to Laci, OM2VL for 12
Q's.
Thanks to all for the q's and helping to make the MN QSO party a success.
73
John, N0IJ