[3830] NA Sprint CW VE6EX QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ve6ex@yahoo.ca
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW VE6EX QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2017 00:51:47 +0000
NA Sprint CW Contest - February

Call: VE6EX
Operator(s): VE6EX
Station: VE6EX

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: Banff ab
Operating Time (hrs): 4

   80:
   40:
   20:
---------------------
Total:  27     Mults = 10  Total Score = 270

Club: Alberta Clippers

Team:

Comments:

Hi All:
   Well I came back from skiing and heard lots of strong signals on 20, so that
made the qrp rig move..They were loud but no one could hear me HIHI..Even MT who
was loud, not a chance..Tailending was'nt even a hope.. one way skip..Yet on 80
I was loud (or think so) but barely heard MT or OR, yet worked MDC....duh
   ve6ex was:: mighty QRP icom into a cush a3s on a skilodge roofstand and
dipoles for 40 and 80 in the trees (no propagation tho??)  tho Ward, and Pat
were loud on 20 and I could work some on the east coast on 40/80 ???
  Cheers, Dan VE6EX ..