[3830] RTTY WPX WV6I(N6WM) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n6wm@largeradio.org
Subject: [3830] RTTY WPX WV6I(N6WM) SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2017 23:09:18 +0000
CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: WV6I
Operator(s): N6WM
Station: K6LRG

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Livermore CA
Operating Time (hrs): 12
Remote Operation

------------
   80:  102
   40:  170
   20:  487
   15:  252
   10:    0
------------
Total: 1011  Prefixes = 405  Total Score = 829,035

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Very very limited time to operate this contest, but set a goal to work 500 and
ended up with a bit more time and hit 1000.  conditions seemed fairly good and
was getting calls from EU on both 20 and 15 meters and plenty of activity out
there all over the world. as soon as I plopped down on a qrg the run would
ensue, no rate shortage here. I was on the remote to K6LRG so only SO1V, I
really need SO2R to shine on RTTY and SO1V is like walking with 1 leg..  great
time none the less

Thanks for all the Q's

Chris
N6WM aka WV6I