[3830] RTTY WPX NC6K SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, nc6k@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] RTTY WPX NC6K SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2017 00:34:03 +0000
CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: NC6K
Operator(s): NC6K
Station: NC6K

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: SDG
Operating Time (hrs): 22
Radios: SO2R

------------
   80:   81
   40:  347
   20:  397
   15:   83
   10:    0
------------

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

Spent way too much time trying to get my SO2R working - Dipole was not behaving,
and Flex 6300 kept shutting down. Conditions were very nice on 20 and 15 during
the day, and 80 and 40 at night. I should have stayed up to work the Pacific,
but gave in and went to bed around 0230 local on Sunday. Oh well, that's why
I'll never have top scores, but it was fun anyway.