[3830] RTTY WPX N6HI SOAB QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, N6HI.qrp@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY WPX N6HI SOAB QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2017 02:15:17 +0000
CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: N6HI
Operator(s): N6HI
Station: N6HI

Class: SOAB QRP
QTH: Arizona
Operating Time (hrs): 27

------------
   80:
   40:   45
   20:   74
   15:   16
   10:
------------

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

Ran 2 Watts QRP to a 20 foot piece of wire thrown into a tree out my window.
20m Fair, 40m Fair, 15m Poor, 10m MIA. Spent a lot of time in this one, and
made my goal to set a new personal best record for number of QSOs in a RTTY
contest using 2W and my 20 Foot hunk of wire. Not much DX, I had NO EU, AF, or
even Asia! Heard some JAs, but not quite strong enough for me to work them.
Plenty of activity to keep me busy, lots of fun. I wish we had contests just
like this but with more modern Digi modes. Come on gang, Digi contests are fun,
but its time to retire RTTY. Thanks to all for the QSOs. GO ARIZONA OUTLAWS! 73
John N6HI