[3830] RTTY WPX WT4O(K9OM) SOSB40(TS) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, RLVZ@aol.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY WPX WT4O(K9OM) SOSB40(TS) HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2017 05:29:40 +0000
CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: WT4O
Operator(s): K9OM
Station: K9OM

Class: SOSB40(TS) HP
QTH: FL
Operating Time (hrs): 20

------------
   80:
   40: 1209
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

The WPX contests are a great deal of fun with all the Mults and International
participation.

I enjoy the WPX format which has a "Tribander & Single Wire"
category.  I also like the fact that all stations are considered
"Assisted".  In my opinion, in this day and age all stations are
"assisted" in many ways, and being placed in an "assisted"
category encourages us to monitor RBN spots to improve our score, and helps
reduce on frequency interference as RBN often reports stations we can't hear
and seeing these spots on screen helps us to find a clear run frequency.

73 & Good DX'ing!

Dick- K9OM

Rig: K3 and Alpha 99.
Antenna: Single 1/4 wave 40-meter Vertical.