[3830] RTTY WPX LY2W M/U HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY WPX LY2W M/U HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2017 12:53:24 +0000
CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: LY2W
Operator(s): LY2FN LY2MM LY2NY LY2SA LY2W LY4K LY5O LY5T
Station: LY2W

Class: M/U HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 48

------------
   80:  861
   40: 1323
   20:  971
   15:  392
   10:    1
------------

Club: Vytautas Magnus Univ Radio Club

Comments:

This was our first attempt after longish RTTY break.
Although some of operators, including myself were RTTY newcomers, we decided to
go Multi-Multi targeting national record of 8.8M break. As it appeared the task
was not that difficult since been achieved soon after first half of contest
finished. Some minor issues, no major problems and we are happy to claim new
national record with bit of margin for log adjudication.
I was going to list here stations which were lucky to work us on all 5 bands,
but it turned out there is only one this lucky station - 9A1A. Sun says its
word and 10m was dead here. There are 50+ stations on 4 bands.

On behalf of the team
Vytenis LY5T