[3830] RTTY WPX NN4RB SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, nn4rb@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY WPX NN4RB SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2017 18:04:10 +0000
CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: NN4RB
Operator(s): NN4RB
Station: NN4RB

Class: SOAB LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 5:35

------------
   80:   0
   40:  29
   20:  24
   15:  25
   10:   0
------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Excuse for me is still my knee pain after operation.  Pain came back Friday
night and still going strong. Heard one station on 10 meters and it was too low
to work.  My time on looks like I should have worked more, however I spend a lot
less time that 5 hours as I could not sit longer than about 1/2 hour.  I put
back up my tri-band beam during the week, however it does not work on the tower
as my aluminum deck cover affects the SWR on 20 and 15 meters.

Not much fun!

Rick
NN4RB

NN1MM+
ICOM IC756-PROIII
OCF at 45'
32' Vertical on metal building with remote tuner