[3830] PhFray K8CC LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k8cc@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] PhFray K8CC LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2017 07:15:02 +0000
Phone Fray - Feb 15

Call: K8CC
Operator(s): K8CC
Station: K8CC

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MI
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

  160:   3     3
   80:
   40:   4     3
   20:
   15:
-------------------
Total:   7     6  Total Score = 42

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

Teerible condx for the Phone Fray.  No stations heard or CQs answered on 15 or
20.  Only one weak station heard CQing on 40 (in PA) and she could not hear me.
 Worked 4 stations with good signals off CQs.  There would have been a fifth,
but he disappeared after I asked for a fill on his name after he sent a QSO
number and his state :-(  No stations heard or CQs answered on 80.  Decent
signal/noise on 160 so stations were worked easily but only found three to
work.

Congrats to Bob, KW8N for his big number from OH.  Dunno how he does it when
condx are so bad from MI.  I've about decided that MI and OH are different
worlds in this contest...

73, Dave/K8CC