[3830] CWopsT N4FP QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wayne@wgb.cc
Subject: [3830] CWopsT N4FP QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2017 14:15:35 +0000
CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Feb 15

Call: N4FP
Operator(s): N4FP
Station: N4FP

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: Ocala, FL
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:
   80:  10
   40:  12
   20:  10
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  32  Mults = 29  Total Score = 928

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

QRP is a very humbling experience.  I set a goal for 10 contacts each on 80, 20,
40 and was able to make it.  Moved to 20 after 80 as WB2VYK continued on 40, and
was pleased to work IK0YVV and LY5A.  Also, NP2/N3RD who I had nice eyeball qso
with in Orlando.  Finished on 40.  Nice to see many CWOPS at Hamcation, and a
special thanks to Mac, NN4K for setting up our booth. Flex 6300, 5 watts to
80/40 meter dipoles at 60 ft and TH-7DX at 40 ft.  I think I'll try QRP again
for 1900 session.