[3830] ARRLDX CW VE3HG SO Unlimited LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ve3hg@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW VE3HG SO Unlimited LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2017 23:15:49 +0000
ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: VE3HG
Operator(s): VE3HG
Station: VE3HG

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: on
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:    3     3
   80:   45    30
   40:  138    55
   20:  207    76
   15:  115    52
   10:    7     4
-------------------
Total:  515   220  Total Score = 339,900

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

Wonderful condx. 80 Friday night was wide open to Europe. Very rare for me with
sloper in suburban Oakville on the north shore of Lake Ontario to hear off NA
on 80. Lots of thrills with big openings to Europe on 40. Last qso had me
breaking the pileup on DP1POL. Hit my goal of 500 Qs. Very satisfied with the
station even though I had to run 100 watts instead of my preferred QRP to be
heard.