[3830] ARRLDX CW WA3F SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, d.e.warnick@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW WA3F SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2017 00:10:17 +0000
ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: WA3F
Operator(s): WA3F
Station: WA3F

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: PA
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:   14    12
   80:  137    67
   40:  223    80
   20:  154    78
   15:  144    62
   10:   14     9
-------------------
Total:  686   308  Total Score = 633,864

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Very limited time due to work (they even kept me late on Sat) and family
obligations. Also had 3 computer crashes (I'll work on that)
Best part was opening 20 meters on Sunday morning. I search & Pounce, and
the rate was as high as 150 per hour (only a short burst of that) but I loved
it.
Gotta get rid of the job
The family part I wouldn't trade for the world
73 & cu on phone (ugh)
Dave
WA3F

p.s. Yes, the log is submitted. Now to upload to LoTW