[3830] ARRLDX CW KE2D SO Unlimited LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, bob_beyer@verizon.net
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW KE2D SO Unlimited LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2017 00:26:15 +0000
ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: KE2D
Operator(s): KE2D
Station: KE2D

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: NJ
Operating Time (hrs): 26.5
Remote Operation

  160:   18    15
   80:  140    60
   40:  249    76
   20:  236    70
   15:  117    55
   10:   14    10
-------------------
Total:  774   286  Total Score = 664,092

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

I operated from home Friday night and Saturday morning.

Then my son and I traveled to a 3-day event he's competing in and I operated my
same station at home from a hotel room for the rest of the contest.  Remote
contesting is challenging and I find it more difficult not being where the gear
is. 328 Qs from home, 446 from the hotel. The link failed 24 minutes before the
end and would not come back up.  I guess I'm lucky it stayed up that long.

To all the patient DX operators, my enormous thanks.  Sending CW over a remote
link with even a very short delay and fixed macros that cannot be stopped once
started makes timing tricky. My software went 2 speeds: 25 wpm or 40 wpm.  If I
was too fast or too slow I apologize.  All of this was done with no paddle.  The
only way I could send was to send macros from N1MM+.  Everyone was great and I
appreciate all the QSOs and patience!

73,
Bob - KE2D