[3830] ARRLDX CW K7XC SOSB/20 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k7xcnv1@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW K7XC SOSB/20 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2017 00:32:31 +0000
ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: K7XC
Operator(s): K7XC
Station: K7XC

Class: SOSB/20 HP
QTH: NV - DM09jh
Operating Time (hrs): 12

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:  198    83
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  198    83  Total Score = 49,302

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Was in the hospital for a week just before the contest. Tried running 20M rate
to EU Sat morning and my brain just couldn't do it... I was completely wiped
out from surgery the week before. Decided to try 20M Monoband and work the
other bands looking for new DXCC band mode countries. Mainly hunt and pounced
with a bit of running rate into JA late in the afternoon. Sat Condx were good.
Sunday Morning 40M Long Path was amazing, working AH2, RL4, YL3, US1, YT7, 9V1,
HA8, 9M2, 5R8, Z35, OM7, R7, UB7, 9A5, KH6, BA4, 4X4, XV1, 7Z1, & DK9 !!
Then the bands started to get noisy and disturbed. Managed to stay busy giving
out the NV mult on other bands while looking for new ones on 20M. Station here:
IC-746, Ameritron AL-80B @ 750W, 160M Inv L, 80/40M Inv V, 40M 1/4 wave Vert,
3ele 20M mono yagi up 43', 3ele 15M Mono Yagi up 25', 4ele 10M Mono yagi up
30'. N1MM+. Time to curl up in the easy chair and get back to recovering from
the surgery.