[3830] ARRLDX CW LY5W SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW LY5W SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2017 00:58:08 +0000
ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: LY5W
Operator(s): LY5W
Station: LY5W

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: KO15ta
Operating Time (hrs): 33

  160:   28    21
   80:  116    32
   40:  305    52
   20:  508    58
   15:  153    35
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total: 1110   198  Total Score = 659,340

Club:

Comments:

Thanks Roman RN5M for new antenna. Tribander
http://test.antenna-europe.com/rb-347
on new 30mH Tower. Doing great job. Waiting you again very soon for new ideas
come true.
80m vertical doesnt work like before, we must change something.

QSL via www.qrz.com ..... All Roman RN5M/RV3MA activities QSL also via LY5W.
Very nice color QSL. But only direct as he is not member of LY QSL bureau.
73, Sam LY5W
Look also to my activities as LY16W in free time during february. 99 years ago
- Lithuania got independention february 16th. I working this special call every
FEB for a couple of years in a row.