[3830] ARRLDX CW G4BUO SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW G4BUO SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2017 01:05:04 +0000
ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: G4BUO
Operator(s): G4BUO
Station: G4BUO

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: London
Operating Time (hrs): 6

  160:    0     0
   80:   39    21
   40:  137    34
   20:  114    33
   15:   48    17
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  338   105  Total Score = 106,470

Club: Chiltern DX Club

Comments:

With limited room at the present QTH and wire antennas, I just fooled around for
a little under six hours in one of my favourite contests of the year.
Surprisingly I was able to run on 80 through 15m. My doublet puts severe RF
into the shack on 20m so I put up a sloper instead which seemed to get out
pretty well. Very pleased that the doublet gave me 80 QSOs on 40m in the last
27 minutes of the contest, I wish I had found the confidence to try running on
40m earlier!

Good to run across many old friends, and so many familiar callsigns.

Dave G4BUO