[3830] ARRLDX CW K7JR M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW K7JR M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2017 01:08:49 +0000
ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: K7JR
Operator(s): K7RF KK7A KL9A KR7X K7MK K7ZO
Station: K7JR

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Oregon
Operating Time (hrs): 29
Remote Operation

  160:    9     9
   80:   30    22
   40:  179    82
   20:  708   100
   15:  113    49
   10:   18     9
-------------------
Total: 1057   271  Total Score = 853,650

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Comments:

A great turnout by members of the Snake River Remote Contest Club for this one.
Even though we were down to one radio because of the failure of one of our K3's
-- we still had fun and everyone were very flexible with their seat times. We
had nice strong signals out of Europe on 20M and even snuck a few in the log on
15M! 10M was open down to South America. We didn't spend a lot of nightime hours
on the air but did manage to work a QSO or two into Europe on 80M. We could hear
several more of the major contest stations on 80 but they couldn't hear us. We
also enjoyed working our friends and contesting buddies who were out there as
DX battling for top honors.

Scott/K7ZO for the SRRCC crew. See you in the next contest.