[3830] ARRLDX CW K2SX SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, K2SX@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW K2SX SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2017 01:09:46 +0000
ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: K2SX
Operator(s): K2SX
Station: K2SX

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: SC
Operating Time (hrs): 28.5

  160:   24    21
   80:  119    63
   40:  281    80
   20:  376    93
   15:  229    77
   10:   35    18
-------------------
Total: 1064   352  Total Score = 1,123,584

Club: Carolina DX Association

Comments:

I knew I was in trouble when my ham PC went bonkers a week or so ago.  Replaced
it with my DXpedition laptop, which took a little getting used to.  Then, on
Wed night during the 0300Z CWT Contest, my K3 bit the dust.  So, out came the
old Orion and it played very well.  Of course, I had forgotten how to use it so
that took a little getting used to as well.  Even went back and read the manual
to see what I had forgotten.  To compound it, the tree guy came on Monday and
trimmed out a lot of trees including the ones where the antennas are hung.  So,
they all tuned differently.  That took some getting used to as well.  Then
somehow, we ended up with dinner parties on Fri and Sat nights.  At least, they
were early.  We won't even talk about condx but they took some getting used to
as well. At least the low bands were better on Sat. night.  Still, did fairly
well considering.  Thanks to all who listened to my little signal abd hope you
could use the SC mult.