[3830] ARRLDX CW KL7RA M/M HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wigi@kl0r.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW KL7RA M/M HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2017 02:19:41 +0000
ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: KL7RA
Operator(s): KL0R KL7SB AL1G N1TX
Station: KL7RA

Class: M/M HP
QTH: Kenai, AK
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:  197    42
   80:  592    54
   40:  617    53
   20: 1269    60
   15:  854    55
   10:   35     6
-------------------
Total: 3564   270  Total Score = 2,882,790

Club: North Pole Contest Group

Comments:

A roller-coaster of propagation. The opening hours were so dismal, we feared a
washout... but the ensuing overnight hours were just spectacular for 40, and
particular 80 and 160. Going into Saturday morning, our two best hours were 12Z
and 13Z. Saturday and Sunday during the day were good, with some openings on
10... enough to get a few mults. Saturday night was rougher.

All in all a fun contest. More and better sunspots would have helpted. See ya
in two weeks.

Wigi, KL0R