[3830] ARRLDX CW W2JC SO Unlimited LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, 3830@jimcooper.org
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW W2JC SO Unlimited LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2017 03:00:36 +0000
ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: W2JC
Operator(s): W2JC
Station: W2JC

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: NNJ
Operating Time (hrs): 21

  160:
   80:
   40:  141    60
   20:   47    28
   15:   77    46
   10:    1     1
-------------------
Total:  266   135  Total Score = 107,325

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Very happy to add lots of new countries to my log, as well as best score for me
ever (so far!).  15 meters was very nice. All 40m QSOs on R7 Cushcraft
vertical; all others on K4MIO Hex Beam.  So happy that my little 100 watts was
heard by so many KW stations, even when they were weak. Unhappy at the few
hotshot ops that wait only about one second between CQs -- and CQ at 45 or 50
wpm ... what's the point?