[3830] ARRLDX CW NQ6N SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, matt@nq6n.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW NQ6N SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2017 03:15:21 +0000
ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: NQ6N
Operator(s): NQ6N
Station: NQ6N

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: IL
Operating Time (hrs): 8:28

  160:   69    21
   80:  130    61
   40:  107   318
   20:   65    39
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  325   178  Total Score = 171,948

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

I'd been watching the map on WSPRnet and noticing fantastic 80m propagation over
the past few days, so I decided to start this casual effort on 80m.

Signals were loud, and I was able to run for a bit on 80m on Friday night.
This was a highlight from my wires-only postage stamp lot station in the black
hole.  My BOG is too short to be of much help on 160, but on 80 it works as
intended.

I enjoy the added challenge that cut numbers bring to CW and this contest was
no disappointment.

I noticed some new skimmer nodes in Europe.  This is great to see, and will
help all of us in the US optimize our antennas.

Thanks to all for the Qs and for those who connected to cqcontest.net to post
live scores.  It makes doing a casual effort more exciting to be able to keep
an eye on the most serious competitors throughout the weekend.