[3830] ARRLDX CW VY2TT(K6LA) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW VY2TT(K6LA) SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2017 08:38:54 +0000
ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: VY2TT
Operator(s): K6LA
Station: VY2TT

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: PEI
Operating Time (hrs): 42
Radios: SO2R

  160:  148    56
   80:  579    79
   40: 1032    88
   20: 1328    92
   15:  770    87
   10:   22    16
-------------------
Total: 3879   418  Total Score = 4,864,266

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

The good news was I had a working antenna on every band. The bad news was I also
had a broken antenna on every band. And then there was the time I ran Europe on
15m on the South America antenna because I forgot to switch it back to the main
stack. Well, the middle and bottom antennas in the stack. The top 15m yagi was
freewheeling and mostly pointing South. I was wondering why the opening was so
weak. My RX antennas only seem to work in the summer.

Apart from the broken antennas and rotators, Murphy only visited for a few
minutes when the power got turned off.

A few juicy mults called in, but not too many at all. Most of the stations I
asked to QSY said no.

73, Ken, K6LA / VY2TT