[3830] ARRLDX CW CW5W(@CX6VM) M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW CW5W(@CX6VM) M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2017 13:26:36 +0000
ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: CW5W
Operator(s): N3BNA CX2BR CX5UA CX8BR CX6VM
Station: CX6VM

Class: M/S HP
QTH: EL MANGRULLO
Operating Time (hrs): 44

  160:   90    41
   80:  205    50
   40:  516    60
   20:  999    61
   15: 1171    61
   10: 1027    58
-------------------
Total: 4008   331  Total Score = 3,978,951

Club:

Comments:

nice contest with the friends, despite very bad weather. Raining mostly Friday
and Saturday, thunderstorms, heavy QRN, rain....

We work hard to install a 80 mts antenna beaming USA. After first QSO we lost
it. So switched to the Europe antenna that we used Friday night. On Saturday we
bring it down and found a bad connector on the feedpoint. We repaired it and
Gustavo CX2BR go up the tower in a raining day to install it again.

Thanks all for the QSOs. Nice to work many friends on 6 bands

73,
Jorge
CX6VM/CW5W