[3830] ARRLDX CW K7JQ SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, radiok7jq@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW K7JQ SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2017 13:55:39 +0000
ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: K7JQ
Operator(s): K7JQ
Station: K7JQ

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: AZ
Operating Time (hrs): 31

  160:
   80:   63    29
   40:  232    69
   20:  342    89
   15:  214    58
   10:   48    21
-------------------
Total:  899   266  Total Score = 717,402

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

With the declining cycle, each year's scores inevitably keep dropping. Last
year, 10M was the culprit, and this year it was 15M. At least we had a (very)
little activity on 10M Sunday afternoon. I was 95% S&P (only running some
JA's). By mid-morning Sunday, I ran out of CQers and mults...just scraps the
rest of the way. Europe was pretty much down in the mud at this QTH, but was
able to work a fair number of them. Just have to temper expectations in the
coming years.

Still lots of fun, and contributing points to the Club. Thanks for the Q's!
Icom IC-7600; Acom 1500; ground-mounted screwdriver antenna.

73,  Bob K7JQ