[3830] ARRLDX CW II3W(IK3QAR) SOSB/20 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ik3qar@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW II3W(IK3QAR) SOSB/20 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2017 19:45:25 +0000
ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: II3W
Operator(s): IK3QAR
Station: II3W

Class: SOSB/20 HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 16:50

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:  896    60
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  896    60  Total Score = 161,280

Club:

Comments:

I knew in advance that I had to leave the contest earlier on Sunday, with no
chance to compete seriously, so I took it easy :)

Arrived at the station Saturday late morning (not even thought to start at
00z), first QSO was logged at 1113z, with the band already alive.
Had some nice runs in the middle of afternoon, when the band was well opened.
After 18z conditions began to worsen till 2100z, when hearing competitors
further west working pile-ups that I barely can hear, I decided that I've had
enough for that day...

Sunday closed the contest at 1740z, with the band still loud, a real pity...
1000 QSOs were definitely at reach.

Thanks all for QSOs, see u next!
Paolo IK3QAR