[3830] ARRLDX CW NK8Q SO Unlimited LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, mark.j.schreiner@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW NK8Q SO Unlimited LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2017 00:16:55 +0000
ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: NK8Q
Operator(s): NK8Q
Station: NK8Q

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: PA
Operating Time (hrs): 5

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:   73    35
   15:   31    21
   10:
-------------------
Total:  104    56  Total Score = 17,472

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Multiple problems plagued my operation, including a compuker virus, wrong times
entered in the log, etc.  Weather was too nice to spend much time operating but
I did a hike on Saturday and took along a portable QRP radio which I operated on
30m for about an hour, but mostly just enjoyed a mid-February 65 degree day in
central PA out on the trails.  Once I got things working Sunday afternoon I had
to head home with plans with my XYL.  Oh well.