[3830] ARRLDX CW N2MM SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n2mm@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW N2MM SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2017 16:58:56 +0000
ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: N2MM
Operator(s): N2MM
Station: N2MM

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: NJ
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:   53    38
   80:  179    75
   40:  604    97
   20: 1114   110
   15:  511    94
   10:   26    16
-------------------
Total: 2487   430  Total Score = 3,206,430

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Chalk this one up to "If it ain't broke, don't mess with it". Before
the contest, I decided to tweek the font window colors. I did such a great job
that there was a color clash and I never saw the band mode call outs or
populate the band map window until I did a SH/DX.....DUH !!! I must have lost
30-40 mults. I still cannot see any 160m activity in the band map when I am in
a contest. Can't figure that out

Saturday there was some 10M activity and that's when I logged most of the qsos
and mults. Sunday, NADA, except for a few SA. The skip just bounced over the
Carribean.

Thanks for the qsos...I will upload log to LOTW shortly

Still usung the same equipment and antennas...everything 35-40 years old and of
course used