[3830] WP3R ARRL DX TEST SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WP3R ARRL DX TEST SOAB HP
From: Michael Dinkelman <mwdink@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2017 08:39:48 -0800

         3.5     375    1125   54   3.0
           7     543    1629   52   3.0
          14     931    2790   60   3.0
          21    1095    3285   57   3.0
          28      85     255   25   3.0
       Total    3138    9411  282   3.0

            Score : 2,653,902
              Rig : FTDX-5000 & Ameritron AL-1500

         Antennas : Bencher Skyhawk 65-feet, 80M dipole 60-feet, 40M dipole 55-ft,
160M wire vertical & dedicated Beverage.

          Soapbox : Tower/antenna work on Friday never a good idea, allowing only a
catnap before things got started. First time using N1MM, another mistake on my part
(despite thinking I'd played with it enough at home), which isn't forgiving of
typing errors. Checked 10M numerous times, but the guys further South got the
openings. The little 160M vertical was worth the time/trouble, as was the
Beverage--for just 14 QSOs! Super thanks to Angel for allowing me to disrupt his
three day weekend. He & Eva were terrific hosts.

  I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations established
for amateur radio in my country. My report is correct and true to the best of
my knowledge. I agree to be bound by the decisions of the Contest Committee.

  Date : 2017-02-23        Signature : Don Daso K4ZA