[3830] SCQP N4CW SO MobileCW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n4cw@aol.com
Subject: [3830] SCQP N4CW SO MobileCW LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2017 17:05:57 +0000
South Carolina QSO Party

Call: N4CW
Operator(s): N4CW
Station: N4CW

Class: SO MobileCW LP
QTH: SC
Operating Time (hrs): 08:25

  160:
   80:  117
   40:  451
   20:  326
   15:
   10:
    6:
----------------------------
Total:  894     0       0  Mults = 54  Total Score = 190,728

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

N4CW operating, W4TMO driving, navigating, and strategizing...it's what we do
best!
We put 24 counties on the air, mobile CW, using a KX3 and KXPA100, powered by
two 50 AmpHr batteries.
Outstanding number of repeat (different county) Q's: W0BH (23), OM2VL (20),
DL3DXX (17), K1RO (13). Most stations worked us more than once! Thank you for
your patience. The biggest difficulty is line noise from power lines along the
road; most of the time the noise was between S7 and S9. So I really appreciate
the many who tolerated my repeatedly asking for repeats. Thanks to all and the
SCQP folks that put this event on.